Center For Discovery
Discovery Behavioral Health (DBH) is a national leader in behavioral healthcare and one of the fastest growing companies in the field. DBH offers world-class treatment for those struggling with eating, mental health, and substance use disorders, and places a high priority on seeking employees who share our passion for improving the lives we serve.
Since 1997, Center for Discovery, DBH’s eating disorder division, has helped thousands of patients discover their path to the full and rewarding lives they deserve with evidence-based and inclusive treatment options.
Our Offer to You!
We are dedicated to empowering our clinicians with their professional and personal development by providing:
- 401(k) with company match
- Healthcare benefits
- Vacation and sick days
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts to various stores, amusement parks, events, etc.
- Resources to become a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist through IADEP
- Training in best practices for telehealth
- Support for pursuing multi-state licensure
- Continuing education (CE) programs and training
- Weekly training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities within the organization
The Clinical Director works in a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing treatment services according to the Center for Discovery Clinical Model. Clinical Director responsibilities include ensuring patient safety, providing milieu interventions, leading psychoeducational and process-oriented therapy groups, facilitating clinical assessments, and clinical supervision and oversight of the program.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure cohesive functioning of the clinical program service line under the direction of the program’s Executive Director
- Oversees clinical aspects of the program to ensure quality and initiates any quality improvement that may be necessary in collaboration with the Executive Program Director
- Supervise weekly treatment team Meetings to ensure consistent and effective communication between treatment team members; proper oversight of client development and progress and to ensure a team approach is utilized in the treatment of our clients
- Responsible for maintaining a small caseload
- Monitor and assess staff morale and build team spirit and continuity
- Provide adequate and ongoing training of facility employees, and sufficient supervision to ensure that all services are in keeping with the Discovery Mission Statement
- Ensure that adequate staffing is provided for shifts and adjust staffing to match census when necessary
- Participates in the marketing plan and maintains collaborative relationships with outpatient treatment team professionals as needed
- Oversight of process and psychoeducation groups
- Knowledge and adherence to HIPAA privacy rules
- Any other job-related responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- RTC Only: Provides on-call support to facility at least 1x per month and communicates with the On-Call Administrator and returns all phone calls within 20 minutes.
This is a full time position that will for Monday- Friday. For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at centerfordiscovery.com.
- Master or Doctorate degree in relevant field
- Experience working in behavioral healthcare
- Currently hold clinical license in the state in which you are applying
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.