- Manages daily and weekly schedule of patient care transition coordination, patient assessment and marketing support activities.
- Provides patient education teaching sessions.
- Maintains effective working relationships with referral sources.
- Seeks out new referral source contacts and opportunities for additional referral activity from existing referral sources.
- Completes clinical and patient care coordination documents timely and accurately.
- Submits a weekly activities report to the General Manager.
- Demonstrates positive, informative interaction with other departments, co-workers, referral sources and hospital physicians.
- Adheres to all applicable policies, procedures, safety plans and standards imposed by regulatory organizations and Amerita.
- Coordinates referral source and patient activities closely with the Account Executive(s) responsible for the customer account.
- Registered nurse or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing from an accredited school, preferred
- Current license to practice nursing in the state or territory assigned
- A minimum of two years of nursing experience
- Previous marketing experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
About our Line of Business: Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.