Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable New York and New Jersey State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) is mandatory for all MSK employees, contingent workers, and volunteers. Exceptions are permitted for those employees who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption.
- Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster five months after receiving the second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two months after the J&J vaccine.
Nurses Week 2022 – YouTube
Do you have an interest in using your nursing skills and experience to support the medical treatment of patients with Gynecological Cancer?
We are providers:
- Compassionate, evidence-based nursing to Oncology patients and their families living with cancer in a healing and creative environment.
- Dedicated to relationship-based care for patients and staff.
- Involved in extensive clinical trials growing cancer treatment.
- Enrolled in ongoing educational opportunities and skill development.
- Nursing at MSK
- Willing to take action and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A creative decision-maker, with shown success at making timely decisions that maintains standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels.
- Approachable and skilled with providing care to diverse groups of people.
- An effective communicator, capable of resolving how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Function in reciprocal Nurse-Physician based Ambulatory Care Practice Model.
- Provide clinical support to staff members and assist with management of a caseload of Gynecological Medical Oncology patients.
- Perform patient assessment and provide symptom management.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages off Gynecological Medical Oncology treatment and follow-up.
- Participate in the implementation of patient education and clinical support programs to ensure optimal care throughout the healthcare continuum.
- Participate in an individualized training/orientation program geared to providing nursing care in ambulatory setting.
- New York State RN license and BSN
- 1.5 years of related medical/surgical experience required
- 1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience highly preferred
- Gynecological Medical Oncology experience strongly preferred
Hours: Fulltime four days x 10-hour days flexed Monday – Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.