New York, New York
Evening (United States of America)
Clinical Nurse Manager – Hemodialysis – Evenings – Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Bring your talents to New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News World Report), and drive the delivery of top-notch care and caring to our Hemodialysis patients. Located within a brand new, state-of-the-art space at our hospital, in this role, you’ll coordinate the clinical and administrative operations of our Hemodialysis service line. You’ll facilitate cost-effective staffing by scheduling, coordinating and monitoring available nursing resources. Mentor, supervise and evaluate a tight-knit team of nurses to reach their full potential and inspire continued professional growth. Become a change agent and regularly review clinical documentation, and assist with the implementation of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) programs.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position from 12pm to 11pm, 3 days a week and 4pm to 12am, one day a week. This position is located at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Previous leadership experience or supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills
- At least two years of acute care RN experience in Dialysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America’s Best Hospitals 2021-2022.” – U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we’re #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.