Primary Care Psychology Associates
Primary Care Psychology Associates, LLC is a group private practice with strong connections to the medical community in the greater Chicago area. We specialize in working collaboratively with referring physician partners to provide efficient, evidence-based, short- and long-term psychological services for a broad range of mental health and medical conditions. Our therapists operate as a team, rather than a collection of independent contractors, frequently consulting and collaborating with one another on projects and initiatives designed to enrich our practice and the field of psychology. This collaboration continues even as we have transitioned to a hybrid model where we offer a combination of teletherapy and in-person services.
We are seeking to hire a full-time licensed clinical psychologist who can participate as a clinical supervisor in our extensive training program, which includes an APA accredited internship program. This position will be part-time remote and part-time on-site at our downtown Chicago outpatient clinic, with opportunities to connect with and consult with colleagues.
We are looking for a candidate that is proficient in evidence-based interventions (CBT, ACT, Interpersonal and Psychodynamic) for a broad range of clinical conditions. We are also looking for a candidate who has experience and/or a strong interest in providing clinical supervision to the clinicians in training at our practice. Our training program includes a masters-level practicum for students pursuing their doctoral degrees, a doctoral internship in clinical psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association, and a postdoctoral fellowship.
The ideal candidate will have the motivation to excel above and beyond providing treatment-as-usual, and will strive to be the best in their field. This candidate will also have a strong interest in teamwork and cooperation with other providers. Most of our therapists have been with the practice for 5+ years. We appreciate and enjoy working alongside one another, and we are looking for candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic team. Therapists of all ages, levels of experience, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
To be considered for this position, candidates must be licensed or currently license eligible to practice independently in Illinois.
- Access to referrals, direct from our physician partners in the community. Staff clinicians are not required to do any marketing, networking, or business development. All current staff have reached maximum patient capacity within 4-6 weeks of employment!
- Complete administrative coverage (EHR, intake coordination & scheduling; billing; insurance credentialing; HR)
- 4-day work week! Opportunity to add weekend hours or work more than 40hrs/week if desired
- Guaranteed minimum income!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance are offered
- Sick time
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 401k, with eligibility for employer match after the first 12 months of employment
- Bi-weekly staff meetings
- Monthly case consultation
- Mentorship is offered and available for the first year of employment
- Opportunity to supervise clinicians in training
- Educational stipend
- Dedicated office space at convenient locations minutes away from CTA trains and buses
- Office supplies
For additional information about our practice, please visit www.pcpachicago.com.
All applications should include:
- A letter of interest
- Information for 3 references
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.