As a senior Collateral Management Client Service Manager (CSM) in Securities Services, you will have responsibility for a book of Custody and Fund Services clients. As the senior CSM servicing these clients you will have ultimate ownership for your client’s satisfaction with JPMorgan’s products and services.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Lead in-person meetings with your client base to build relationships, establish an on-going governance structure, update clients on product and system enhancements, and work to ensure the client’s ongoing satisfaction with JPM.
- Introducing senior JPM management to your clients.
- Maintaining client profiles, and service level documents for your assigned book of business.
- Completing periodic relationship reviews for your clients.
- Monitoring and managing billing for accuracy on a monthly and annual basis.
- Coordinating client training for proprietary JPM technology.
- Coordinating service delivery across all products and services. Team members are comprised of colleagues from Custody, Accounting, Performance, Compliance, and Securities Lending.
- Ensuring personal and client compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Will work with corporate and public entities within the pension segment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Seeking a candidate with ten to fifteen years of experience with a custodian(Trustee), asset management firm, broker/dealer, hedge fund, fund administrator, or other financial markets organizations servicing clients.
- Experience in covering client relationships at the executive level.
- Strong Global Custody operations and asset servicing experience.
- Strong Fund Services knowledge and experience, especially fund administration, accounting services, performance measurement and compliance monitoring services.
- Ability to learn and discuss the products and services offered by Securities Services with clients, including Global Custody, Fund Accounting & Administration, Investment Information Services, and Securities Lending.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make effective decisions on behalf of the client and JPM.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to work with a team and a willingness to learn the products and processes of JPM.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans