Hours of operation:
Mon – Thurs 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Located in the Duluth area.
A great established company that specializes in Third Party Collections, with focus on payday consumer loans and credit cards.
HOURLY PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE $15 – $16 HOUR
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently manage time.
- Friendly and Family Environment.
- Skip tracing experience
- Mathematics Skills.
- Ready to write your own check.
- Must possess third party collection experience
- Must submit resume
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have operational Desk top computer skills
- If you do not match any of the above requirements, please do not apply.
We provide access to:
- Merchant services.
- Web-based software.
- Skip trace tools.
- Administrative services.
- VOIP Phone system.
The Collection Specialist is additionally responsible for administrative tasks surrounding their accounts in terms of proper record keeping and documentation of all communication and contacts made with the customer regarding their financial status and collection efforts. The Successful Collection Specialist will negotiate and establish acceptable repayment arrangements with our customers, which can include negotiating settlement offers, while adhering to all applicable collections laws (FDCPA).
Remember, applying with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs at once.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.