Floor & Decor
This position is responsible for greeting customers and managing the customer storage pick-up process. Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available.
- Meet and greet storage buy customers.
- Manage the storage buy pick-up process with the company’s car topper program.
- Demonstrate knowledge and comply with the company’s phone answering standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Verify the identity of the person picking up the storage buy order(s) to ensure he/she is authorized to do so.
- Obtain the required customer information on all storage buy pick-ups.
- Deliver customer storage buy orders in POS.
- Comply with the company’s safety standard operating procedures for lifting practices.
- Be an expert in all product knowledge and assist customers with product questions and selections.
- Clean and stock products according to Floor & Décor’s brand standards.
- Act and work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s core roles.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- (1) year of retail sales experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of store management and store associates.
- Strong computer skills and internet project coordination experience.
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a fast-paced environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS (TRAVEL, HOURS, ENVIRONMENT)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate to noisy.
Physical Work – Ability exert 30 – 60 pounds of force occasionally, and or 20-30 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
NOTE: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the business and requirement of the job change.
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Benefits & Rewards
Bonus opportunities at every level
Career advancement opportunities
Relocation opportunities across the country
401k with discretionary company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Discount Programs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans (subject to eligibility criteria)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.