We are looking for talented and passionate sales individuals interested in joining our SLED Sales team and helping us take Mandiant to the next level. The individual will work closely with the SLED field teams to identify new accounts, prospect into these accounts and ultimately earn the business of the designated accounts you will manage. This person will build strong business consulting relationships within assigned accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services, to ensure consistency in the planning, positioning and implementation of high value solutions. The AM will lead sales strategy sessions for commercial SLED accounts while contributing to and coordinating the execution of the account plans. Specific tasks include generation of business pipeline, development of sales opportunities, procurement execution, and coordination with the appropriate Mandiant teams for the effective delivery of services, solutions and desired capabilities.
At Mandiant, you will find an environment where innovation comes from creative collaboration and where everyone is empowered to move fast and excel. We leverage selling strategies such as ‘Command of the Message’ to increase our reps success in penetrating new target accounts. The successful account manager is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development to maximize revenue generation. Further, the AM is expected to sell the entire Mandiant portfolio and must effectively represent Mandiant’s full suite of solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the solutions/services to meet their needs.
What you will do:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions utilizing Mandiant’s full portfolio of solutions and services
- Will virtually attend security related and industry conferences and events to seek new prospects
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending improvements & upgrades
- Identifies solution improvements & possible new features by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors, while demonstrating the aptitude of an industry SME
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing key elements of business information
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in Sales / Client Management related roles
- SLED and Cyber Security experience preferred, not required
- Demonstrated success in quota and territory management and selling through full alignment with the customer’s needs
- Self-motivated and can work independently in fast changing environments
- A determined mentality to do whatever it takes to successfully execute complex projects
- Professionally motivated and detail oriented
- Strong presentation skills to small and large groups including VP and C-level Executives
- Solid demonstration of problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Minimum Base Salary: $75,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations. Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms. Benefits: Whether you are just starting your career, reaching a milestone, or gearing up for retirement, we offer plans and programs to keep you happy and healthy at any stage of life. We regularly evaluate our options to make sure they’ve got everything you need. Part of what makes Mandiant great is our diverse team, and we’ve made it our priority to provide benefits that support you on your individual journey at work and at home. Mandiant subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.