Texas Disposal Systems
The Commercial Accounts Representative is responsible for the maintenance and management of commercial accounts by recording service changes, updates, and cancellations. Commercial Accounts Representatives work closely with the Commercial Sales Reps and Account Processors to meet customer needs.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain assigned accounts and various other contractual service accounts through direct contact with Commercial Account contacts, internal TDS Sales, and internal Customer Care. This will include, but not be limited to, responding to calls and emails, problem resolution and revising non-service change account entries as necessary.
- Enter all appropriate work orders for contractual tasks.
- Notify appropriate Sales team members and Account Processors of service change requests so proper agreements and amendments can be updated on the accounts.
- Support Customer Care Representatives (CCRs) as they process calls from commercial accounts.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of training materials, including documenting questions and information to streamline training.
- Maintain any rate or routing/service day changes and communicate upcoming changes to the supervisor and Sales in a timely manner.
- Ensure rate or service inquiries receive a response in a timely manner.
- Process welcome packets and follow-up calls as outlined in the new commercial on-boarding procedure.
- Respond to internal and external customer voicemails and emails daily, including being available as a backup for the Customer Care and Sales call/email queues as necessary.
- Coordinate requested special services with the in-house Commercial Sales Representatives as needed.
- Document internal process to ensure accuracy of all service changes.
- Anticipate any possible issues and communicate them directly to the Customer Experience Supervisor.
- Communicate any issues to the appropriate internal customers, including the Account Administration Manager and the Customer Experience Director.
- Attend Commercial Sales meetings, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and one year experience as a Customer Care Representative;
- Payment processing experience;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite – i.e. Word, Excel or Outlook;
- Basic proficiency with software to process payments;
- Basic math and cash handling skills;
- Professional telephone and personal presence;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and be willing to adapt to change;
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with both internal and external customers at all levels; and
- Ability to work in a high volume call center and respond to a variety of calls.
- Completion of some college
- Previous experience managing contracts
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.