ForeSite Design & Construction
Small Projects PM/Estimator:
ForeSite Design & Construction Inc., an established commercial general contractor, in Gilbert AZ seeking a Project Manager with the desire to also do some periodic estimating.
- The projects to be managed are typically negotiated small commercial construction projects all in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Simultaneous projects to be managed are generally under $3MM and may include a diverse range of municipal/governmental/industrial facility improvements, renovations, out-of-the-ground buildings, historic preservation/adaptation, park projects, and a wide range of others.
- Project delivery methods are primarily CMAR, Design/Build, and JOC for repeat clients.
Please include chronological employment history, project experience, education, training, and software proficiency. A Project List is desirable.
- 3 years of relevant experience on commercial construction projects preferred.
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects concurrently under $5 million.
- Knowledge of sub-trades and an ability to manage others.
- Ability to maintain safety and quality compliance.
- Understanding of Critical Path Scheduling.
- Estimating/Budgeting capabilities are desirable.
- Facilitate professional relationships with clients and team members.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Passing Pre-Employment drug screen and background checks.
- Good driving record, ability to drive to job sites/meetings, and reliable transportation.
- B.S. degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field plus a minimum of 3 years related experience and a minimum of 3 years experience as a commercial construction Project Manager for a general contractor.
- Experience with Sage 300 Project Management and Sage estimating is a plus.
ForeSite offers a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a retirement plan, and optional supplemental benefits. Salary is dependent upon experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.