ForeSite Design & Construction
ForeSite Design & Construction, Inc., an established Commercial General Contractor, with an office in Gilbert, AZ is looking for a Full-time Project Superintendent for commercial vertical and tenant improvement construction.
- Projects are in the Phoenix metropolitan area. $1M – $7M average project value range.
- Experience with work performed under a Job Order Contract or Construction Manager at Risk or Design-Build contract is desirable.
- Become a key team member to promote ForeSite’s integrity and relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractors and limited self-performing craftspeople.
- Read and interpret contract documents.
- Prepare the initial CPM project schedule and update it weekly. Required as a key tool to find workarounds when field issues arise to deliver the project on time.
- Problem solves field-related issues.
- Ensure complete QC/QA for a zero punch list.
- Accountable for job site expenses to deliver the project within budget.
- Ensure the job site is constructed safely and per all OSHA requirements.
- Ensure the job site is constructed dust-free per Maricopa County Dust Control permit/requirements.
- Communicate with the project team and owner stakeholders.
- Complete daily the required written administrative tasks.
Requirements (Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Professional, organized, self-starter with strong supervisory skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial/industrial experience in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage / schedule trades.
- Ability to read all trade drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, & electrical).
- Create and update project schedules via CPM scheduling software.
- Computer skills – ie. daily email correspondence, schedules, expense reports, and various reports.
- Perform administrative activities/paperwork.
- Strong oral & written communicating skills.
- OSHA 10 Hour or 30 Hour Training is desirable.
- Safety – OSHA knowledge and ability to manage construction hazards and safe practices.
- Quality Control – ability to implement project-specific field quality control.
- A pre-employment drug test, valid driver’s license, and thorough criminal background check will be required.
- Competitive salary, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, health insurance, and Simple IRA retirement plan.
- The company provided truck allowance, laptop computer, scanner, iPad, and cell phone allowance.
For interested candidates, provide a resume including ALL of the following:
- Chronological employment history (most recent first) with date ranges.
- Skill-set description, training, and trade skills.
- Software experience.
- Project List with dates and your role on each project.
- Please describe any of the following experiences that you possess: tenant improvement projects, municipal/governmental projects, park/recreation projects, jail projects, projects at secure facilities, projects performed under a JOC (job order contract) or CMAR or Design-Build contract.
ForeSite is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.