Three Oaks Hospice
Position Summary: The Community Liaison is responsible for promoting hospice program and services in accordance with established policies and procedures. Establishes and maintains relationships with physicians, medical professionals, hospitals, nursing facilities, discharge planners, and other programs that refer or potentially refer to hospice. Identifies admissions in the community within assigned territory or accounts to enroll in hospice in a timely manner.
- Generate patient referrals through new and existing referral sources.
- Provide regular and effective communication with referrals sources to ensure highest delivery of hospice service.
- Identify opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relations to increase public community understanding of hospice program and improve relations with current and potential referral sources.
- Continuously conduct market assessments and develop/implement comprehensive marketing plans designed to meet budgetary projections.
- Build and monitor community perceptions of the companys quality and services.
- Participate in staff meetings, department meetings, team meetings, briefings, in-services, committees and other related activities as needed.
- Participate in evening/weekend call for admissions as required and in a competent and responsive manner.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times due to the access to sensitive information.
- Maintains regular, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Always abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred. Additional experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Minimum one (1) years of sales/marketing experience in healthcare.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience in hospice/palliative marketing strongly preferred.
- Position is field based and requires 80% travel within assigned geographic area.
- Ability to market collaboratively and productively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, computer literate.
- Strong organizational, people and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed, with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Compliant with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Ability to perform in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Valid drivers license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state law and in good working order for regular out of office appointment activity.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.