We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace. Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will work with our diverse teams of passionate and expert professionals to help solve for some of today’s toughest cybersecurity and organizational challenges to enable or clients to enable business growth and continue to manage evolving risk.
Work you’ll do
As a Compliance Manager, candidate will lead a team that oversees internal and external quality and compliance of our cloud environments delivered as a part of Deloitte’s Cloud Managed Services Solution. To be successful, the candidate will need to be able to switch gears and multi-task, to meet changing priorities. Additional team members will be spread across numerous locations and will often communicate virtually.
- Provide guidance and support to the overall Cloud Managed Services team on compliance with focus on complying with controls defined in an internal framework and driving third party assurance reports (SOC 1, 2, 3)
- Provide support / guidance to stakeholders across all client technology and service offerings, including, but not limited to, the following domains:
- Network security
- Identity and access management
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Data protection
- Security monitoring
- Disaster recovery
- Governance and compliance
- Review and support quality assurance efforts associated with generation of standard operating procedures to address quality-related activities within the services
- Advise on corrective and preventive actions to address adverse trends and gaps within the environment
- Support knowledge-management initiatives in providing operational oversight to the support teams for the services
- Train team members on compliance / quality objectives, processes, and tools
- Participate in service-delivery solutions and consulting with delivery teams across Cloud Managed Services
- Provide program-management expertise while managing multiple initiatives for the Cloud Managed Services
- Oversee performance of regular assessments of in-place controls as they relate to client contracts to identify gaps, document necessary remediation required, create remediation plans, as well as manage and track remediation plans to completion
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong expertise in cyber security / cloud security / cloud controls; beneficial if the candidate has completed AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure certifications
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements and ensuring that deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, operating systems, and databases.
- Strong initiative and analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to make complex decisions in potentially ambiguous situations
- Understanding of project-management methodology, including the ability to create and monitor project plans and to drive and develop tasks associated with plan
- Good overall understanding of industry leading security standards such as:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 security and privacy controls for federal information systems and organizations
- NIST CSF (National Institute of Standards and Technology – Cyber Security Framework)
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) critical security controls
- ISO/IEC 27001 information security standard
- CSA CCM (Cloud Security Alliance – Cloud Controls Matrix)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI/DSS)
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA) CFRs, including 21 CFR Part 11
Deloitte’s Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing portfolio of offerings.
Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy, commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists passionate about partnering with clients to create customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer science, cybersecurity, information security, engineering, information technology, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in information technology / cyber security space
- 5+ years of progressive program-management experience, including in consulting and/or technical management
- Knowledge and expertise of at least one major public cloud service provider: AWS, Azure, or Google
- Experience in driving compliance programs with focus on third-party assurance reporting (SOC 1,2,3)
- Experience with security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR
- Working knowledge in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL), and networking infrastructure and services (routing, switching, DNS, NTP)
- Prior experience working closely with product and DevOps engineers on all service-delivery aspects
- Exposure to DevOps practices and automation of software testing, delivery, and infrastructure changes
- Strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn new skills, and the ability to evangelize the uses of cloud services
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with an ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team, managing multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.