Amazon.com Services LLC
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
3+ years experience in program or project management
Basic qualifications · BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience · 3+ years’ experience on program or project management or related field · Experience in setting up or refining operational metrics. Participation in metric based reviews and taking decisions based on metrics · Strong Customer obsession mindset and ability to use metrics to measure program success · Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives · Experience in change management and driving adoption of new tools, processes, and decision support · Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills · Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning and task delegation
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored with their Amazon account. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to pay.
The Amazon Pay Payment, Risk & Compliance Operations Team is responsible for payment processing, fraud and compliance operations. The teams ensures sufficient controls applied to our systems, process and policies and to reflect our customer obsession. The team is a corner stone to safeguarding our customers and business. We are looking to add a Compliance Operations Program Manager to our compliance operations team. The Compliance Operations Program Manager will be a key contributor for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with multiple stakeholders and teams to improve tools, systems and measurements for internal and external customers. They will also be contributors for developing, standardizing, and automating processes to drive efficiency and scalability for Amazon Pay, ensuring overall program service levels and compliance.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, builds trusting relationships with internal stakeholders at various levels across the organization, adapts quickly to changing demands, demonstrates critical inquiry, attention to detail, and effectively articulates recommendations/conclusions verbally and written. Strong project management skills plus a proven ability to help design and implement tools/processes are critical to the success in this role.
- Develop processes, mechanisms and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to grow efficiently and in a scalable way Worldwide.
- Monitor and communicate the right metrics to measure process quality, process adherence and productivity
- Perform data analysis, translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for operational, program or product improvements
- Consult with business operations, partner with product managers, engineering, internal compliance stakeholders and contribute to program-wide compliance improvement goals
- Identify risk control gaps and innovate to create processes and mechanisms that increase scalability while protecting our Customers and our business
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business functions and levels of leadership.
- Demonstrate proven problem-solving skills, project management experience, and strong attention to detail.
About the team
The Payment Operations, Risk & Compliance team is composed of several smaller teams which each focus on a specific area (e.g. AUP/KYC), and have the common objective of optimizing the operations of Amazon Pay for best customer experience.
Preferred Qualifications · MBA or Advanced Degree Experience with business analysis and expertise in Excel. · Lean/Six Sigma/Operational Excellence experience. · Ambition to progressively become self-sufficient in identifying opportunities for improvement and build strategic programs from such opportunities. · Experience in a “customer-first” environment, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable projects / programs · Ability to think and react in a high-pressure environment · Certification in Audit, PM and Risk/Compliance field (CAMs, CISA, CIA, CFE, CCEP, PMP, Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.