BALFOUR SENIOR CARE
The “Balfour experience” is one defined by a highly motivated, well trained, and compassionate team of associates who are empowered to fulfill, with pride and integrity, the needs and desires of the residents they serve.
Balfour’s vision is to be the most admired senior living company in America and Balfour associates are expected to exemplify our core values of integrity, respect, and customer focus.
Shift – Full or Part time – Friday – Sunday 1 PM – 8:30 PM or 4 pm to 8:30 pm
What will you do in this role:
- Greet and direct all visitors in a friendly and helpful manner
- Answer all incoming calls within three rings and transfer calls or take messages as necessary
- Respond to residents’ and family members’ questions and concerns
- Monitor the front lobby and entrance area for cleanliness and maintain and organize incoming mail
- Direct residents and their families to available services both in-house and in the general vicinity
- Refill/restock the lobby coffee stations as needed
- Create transportation requests for residents
- Assist residents with technology problems with their phones, computers, & tablets
- Deliver mail and packages to Residents throughout the community
- Submit maintenance and housekeeping requests for residents via LifeLoop
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to multi task and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficient typing and computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Focused on providing excellent customer service to our residents
- An understanding telephone etiquette
You might also have:
- Be comfortable problem solving simple computer issues, setting up accounts for Residents (lifeloop), basic cell phone & tv support
- Hotel or hospitality front desk & concierge experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed
- May be exposed to unpleasant odors, contagious diseases and blood borne pathogens
- Balfour is a pet-friendly community; you may be exposed to animal hair and dander
Why work for Balfour?
- Healthcare coverage for eligible employees working 32 or more hours per week (Full & 3/4 time status)
- Medical, dental and vision plan coverage
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick time for full and part time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Resident Referral Bonus Program
Health & Wellness Protocols: Interviews and training will take place in accordance with appropriate agency recommendations at the time. Currently, initial contacts will be virtual. At this time, applicants are requested not to visit Sales Center to submit applications or for interviews unless requested and scheduled in advance.
About Balfour Senior Living
Founded in 1997, Balfour Senior Living has received national and international recognition for the quality of its exterior architecture and its elegant interior design marked by the use of a vibrant color palette and a diverse collection of fine art. With round-the-clock nursing coverage and an extensive activity program, Balfour’s quality of care and life enrichment programming makes the company a leader in the growing world of senior housing. Since the first community opened in Louisville, Colorado in 1999, Balfour has grown to include nine communities in the Denver Metro area and one in Ann Arbor, Michigan. From its inception, Balfour Senior Living has sought to be the most admired senior living company in the United States.
Balfour Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) complying with state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, or racial status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, compensation, benefits, and training
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.