Construction Expeditor – NYCSCA
The McCloud Group (TMG) provides construction management services, delivering maximum results for clients in multiple market sectors across the northeastern U.S.
Founded in 2002, TMG serves as the owner’s representative and advocate through all phases of a construction project under a variety of delivery methods. TMG has spent the past 20 years building its reputation for quality through a proven track record of hundreds of successful K-12 schools, colleges and universities, and municipal/public sector projects throughout the tri-state region.
The Construction Expeditor at TMG will be assigned to the New York City School
Construction Authority. This TMG employee will report to the NYCSCA and will be responsible for performing technical and administrative tasks related to the review of New
York City permits.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review documents submitted for City required buildings and for other permits for completeness and accuracy
- Provide support to permit applicants to accurately complete the filing process with various city agencies
- Deliver documents to various city agencies for data entry, review and/or approval
- May be required to work closely with Plan Examiners in reviewing documents for the city Building Code and compliance
- Research existing building status from city records at various agencies
- Perform related tasks
- High school or a general education diploma from an accredited program
- Three (3) years of full-time experience performing: construction document review, zoning compliance, filing, and facilitating permit approval and researching property status
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K and life insurance
- PTO, Vacation, Holiday & Sick Time
- Commuter Benefits / Gym Reimbursement
- Growth Potential
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- filing and facilitating permit approval for Building: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.