MERSINO DEWATERING LLC
Mersino is an established but growing competitor in the construction dewatering and pumping industry. Founded in 1988, we pursue those projects requiring a high level of expertise and professionalism throughout the country. Mersino is seeking high-energy, self motivated individuals that love working in a fast paced environment. If this is you, then you will want to join our growing Houston team as a Construction Field Hand!
Our Laborers are involved in loading and transporting materials to job sites, setting up and tearing down jobs, assisting in dewatering operations and more! Candidates should be highly motivated, and must be capable of working flexible hours and able to travel.
Don’t wait, apply today!
Additional compensation available for CDL-A Drivers!
- Tend pipeline, pumps, compressors, generators, hoses and other equipment as needed and assigned
- Perform maintenance / simple repairs on job site, e.g. change oil and filters on pumps
- Load, unload and transport materials to job site
- Set up and tear down jobs
- Maintain clean and orderly job sites
- Move and/or tend pipeline, pumps, compressors, generators, hoses and other equipment
- Assist in ongoing dewatering and bypass operations
- Clean and maintain job site
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Must be mechanically inclined
- MUST have and maintain valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- Experience in drilling, plumbing or pipeline preferred
- Experience in operating heavy equipment a plus
- Be at least 18 years old
- A good learning orientation
- Ability to lift heavy objects (75lbs) and perform strenuous physical labor
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card
- Willingness to fulfill other duties as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.