- Coordinate and control all construction management activities including CPM scheduling, claims management, project coordination, risk management, and quality management on a large complex construction management assignment.
- Communicate and interface with internal/external team members and authorities involved in the planning, design, execution and construction activities.
- Manage, monitor, and track project objectives including scope of work, schedule and budget.
- Serve as the primary contact for the Client and home office staff.
- Build the project team including subconsultants and subcontractors and manage their duties and activities.
- Ensure that construction is completed in accordance with the Contract Documents and CDM Smith Quality Standards.
- Establish processes and procedures to reduce cost, limit risks and provide a safe work environment for our staff.
- Mentor staff and contribute to the firm’s knowledge management system.
- Assist in development of a construction management network.
Highschool degree and 14 years of experience OR Highschool degree and 13 years of experience with a CCM or PMP OR Bachelor’s degree and 10 years OR Bachelor’s degree and 8 years with a PE. Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Amount of Travel Required
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
U.S. Vaccine Status
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.
Consumer Report, Investigative Consumer Report and Drug Testing Information
CDM Smith reserves the right to require consumer reports or investigative consumer reports containing information about you in connection with your application for employment. The consumer report or investigative consumer report will provide information including but not limited to verification of employment, education and licensure, etc. as well as credit when applicable for certain positions. If this position is subject to a consumer report or investigative consumer report related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of the report. CDM Smith may also conduct drug testing for designated positions. In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional consumer reports or investigative consumer reports, as well as drug testing.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Pay Range Minimum
Pay Range Maximum
Visa Sponsorship Available
No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position