solve their most persistent problems using the powerful combination of identity-resolved data and decision analytics. You’ll help us discover new ways of doing that. With an
to support your total health, we make sure we have what you need to take care of you and yours.
Now a TransUnion company, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for smart, motivated people to join our team. If you’re interested in seeing more of our career opportunities, you can browse all open positions on our
R-4435 Consultant, Consulting Services, Marketing Solutions (Open)
- What you will be doing:
- We help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- You will help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources using your expertise in Excel.
- You will help the client understand their data and how it relates to business objectives.
- You’ll learn to translate our analytics into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- You will participate in the improvement processes and achieve greater quality, consistency, profitability, customer satisfaction, and efficiency, getting new customers up to speed with Neustar’s software faster.
- You’re responsible for smooth delivery of products in the marketing services portfolio to balance client satisfaction, timing and budget targets
- You’ll develop project scope, project plans, risk mitigation strategies, and manage the daily implementation commensurate with project management and Neustar best practices
- What we would love to see:
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting. Client facing experience also helpful.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A highly effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity or interest in data, analytics and/or statistical concepts
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.