Spark is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Contracting Lead. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys speaking with clients, creative problem solving, and learning new skill sets, and genuinely loves helping people. You will report directly to the Contracting Lead.
[This job can be done anywhere in the U.S. as long as you don’t need sponsorship.]
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls from agents with a focus on providing an exceptional customer experience utilizing active listening and communication skills throughout the contracting process
- Assist agents transferring carrier contracts to Spark
- Place outbound calls to agents to offer a smooth onboarding
- Leverage customer service techniques to troubleshoot any customer inquiries and ensure agent’s issues are resolved
- Ability to utilize a customer relationship management system and other software to effectively triage support requests from agents
- Provide a pleasant onboarding experience for members
- Maintain a high level of punctuality by adhering to the company’s attendance policy and demonstrate the ability to be flexible with scheduling
- Adheres to the core values and mission of Spark and incorporate into daily decision making and initiatives
Skills Knowledge & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience working in contact centers or customer service operations, preferably in healthcare
- 1-3 years of experience working with Medicare (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quickly adapts to new technologies, workflows, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Self-starter able to work independently without much supervision
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Must have a designated, quiet, and HIPAA compliant environment to work free of distractions
- Equity compensation
- Health care, including dental and vision through our PEO Sequoia
- Flexible work location; co-working available
- Workspace budget
About Spark Advisors
Spark’s mission is to help every senior take control of their health. We partner with the local, independent agents who enroll millions of seniors into Medicare each year but who’ve historically had little support. We empower our agents with world-class software, and deliver their clients a concierge service for navigating Medicare and health needs.
We launched just one year ago and are one of the fastest growing brokerages in the country. We’ve been rewarded with incredible love and trust from hundreds of agent partners serving tens of thousands of seniors.
We’re a remote first company that values a diversity of perspectives and is receptive to candidates from all backgrounds. If your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, still email us!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.