Schillings is hiring an outgoing, bright and energetic Contractor Sales Associate for our Mokena, IL location. We offer competitive pay along with a full package of benefits. This position will be full-time, with no nights or Sundays. Saturday availability is preferred.
A Contractor Sales Associate is responsible for assisting contractors with quotes, estimates, ordering, showing products and working as a team within the sales department. Apply today!
- Manage Builder accounts
- Prospecting for new customers
- Drive sales, while maintaining relationships
- Blue-print reading
- Provide excellent customer service to all contractors/customers, with a can-do attitude
- Processing orders with attention to detail
- Process quotes, bids and estimates
- Identify efficiencies– seek ways to stream line processes
- Ability to minimize deliveries to job sites
- Minimize returns
- Suggestive sell additional products, follow up
- File paperwork
- Selling of all products sold by Schillings
- Any other tasks requested by management or the Schilling family
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to learn Point of Sale software
- Strong attention to detail
- High achievement drive
- Computer proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Mathematical skills related to construction industry
- Experience in construction management, home improvement, or building materials preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
How to apply:
- Download and fill out the application (3 pages) for the state in which you are applying. This can be found on our main careers page at https://schillings.com/careers/
- Click Apply when you are ready to find a position that peaks your interest most! (you do not need to apply to multiple positions if you are interested in more than one)
- Fill out the form – In the cover letter field, upload your completed application in place of a cover letter.
- Upload your Resume (PDF or Word Document)
- Finish and submit the form
- Human Resources will contact you if there is potential to move forward. (Applications remain on file for one year.)
We also encourage you to stop by our St. John or Mokena showrooms to pick up an application and turn in with our Front Counter.
MISSION – Give our customers what they want, on time and error free
Schillings provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, military status, unfavorable discharge from military status, sex, marital status, disability, order of protection status, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. Schillings is a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.