ConvergeCONSUMER™ is Deloitte Consulting’s innovation and product arm committed to shaping the future of the consumer businesses across the retail, consumer products manufacturing, automotive, transportation and hospitality sectors. As a ConvergeConsumer Full Stack Developer, you will be developing the software products as part of ConvergeCONSUMER.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our products continually integrate the latest software engineering standards and practices to deliver high quality software, define high level and low level designs, write unit test cases, documentation, and integrate with internal and external systems. Your days will be spent reviewing code, architecture designs, implementing test cases, frameworks, leaning in on DevOps, front end development and any other general-purpose development needed to enable our specialist teams.
Work you’ll do
- Work closely with your team of Data Science specialists, Designers, and Product Management to solve business problems using proven development techniques fit for enterprise consumption
- Implement production grade features from our curated backlog.
- Support specialist ML and data science team by unblocking software configuration issues, implementing automation, and reviewing code and comment for general consumption
- Support CI/CD activities and rapid development and test cycles to ensure code quality and test coverage metrics are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or computer science from a top-tier university
- Deep understanding of software architecture principles, including familiarity with machine learning, deep and artificial intelligence concepts
- Analytical mind with proven ability to dissect problems, devise software engineering solutions, and drive business outcomes
- Knowledge of and experience working with data architectures, data models, and data security and data governance
- Familiarity with statistics
- Experience processing large data sets
- Experience using preparing visualizations or data reports for business consumers.
- Docker and Kubernetes practical experience
- Experience consuming virtual infrastructure on prem or from cloud vendors such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Strong storytelling skills with experience presenting to large technical and non-technical audiences
- A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving the products you are responsible for
- Experience in Python, Git, Docker
- Experience packaging and maintaining software in .deb, .rpm, .whl, or docker containers
- Preferred experience with GPU acceleration
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline self-service
- Experience with front end development and prototyping
Qualified applicants must be able to work in the United States without need for sponsorship now or in the future
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.