Deloitte’s Product Transformation and BankingSuite
Deloitte recently launched the Converge™ hybrid market offering as part of a $750M investment in product development over the next 5 years, which will blend the agility of a startup and the reach of a leading professional services firm. Converge is launching a Banking Suite product line to compete in the exciting FinTech ecosystem, which will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience for consumer and small businesses of smaller banks and non-banks. The Banking Suite platform is a cloud-native stack at every layer and aims to help Banking Suite clients compete with large bank incumbents and FinTechs with the flexibility to deliver innovative marketing, product, and pricing strategies, while enjoying dramatically lower digital bank operating costs. The Banking Suite team is looking to build a FinTech startup team with a passion for innovation and the experience to launch a high-quality digital banking product.
- Create innovative and industry leading UX designs for existing and new financial service offerings, collaborate with stakeholders to define the interaction design of products, and visualize new concepts.
- Maintain accountability for key customer experiences inside specific area of our applications, with a focus on the UI/UX and outbound engagement methods.
- Contribute to BankingSuite product marketing, brand definition, and white-label solutions.
- Design apps that B2B clients and end customers engage with more than BankingSuite’s competitors.
- Customers and clients who use BankingSuite apps say “WOW”. The digital banking industry recognizes BankingSuite as a leader in CX and UX excellence
- Highly usable and aesthetically pleasing UIs are implemented consistently across all BankingSuite apps, with a primary focus on radically frictionless experiences, cohesion between inbound UI interactions and outbound digital engagement (Email, push, text, etc.), and consistent omni-channel experiences
- Improve prospect conversion, customer adoption, and retention by demonstrating highly usable UI’s and measuring results through user interaction analytics
- Create and maintain the information architecture and design/consume the brand art for all UI systems
- Perform user research, prototyping, usability studies, and “voice of customer” approaches for improving and measuring the success of your BankingSuite UI/UX designs
- Responsive design is used effectively to re-use UI assets without sacrificing mobile or desktop web user interaction quality
- Update the UI design repository and ensure integration with business process and/or feature documentation. Work directly with developers to convey designs and validate technical implementation
- Work directly with engineering to deliver the final product, maintain accountability for design execution. Use the product as an end user to build empathy and self-identify improvements.
- Collaborate with other UX designers to leverage standard processes and tools
- 3+ years’ experience as an expert hands-on UX designer, preferably with mobile and web-based consumer financial products
- Experience with interaction design principles and tools (wireframes, personas, mental models, etc.), both broader BPM skills and specific UI design skills
- Experience with all digital user interaction models, from web to mobile to push notifications to emerging HCI channels such as Alexa
- Strong mix of analytical (interaction and flow design) and artistic (brand and style) design thinking
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital user interaction best practices
- Expert at properly leveraging responsive, adaptive, and statically designed UI’s effectively
- Strong reference materials with a high-profile design portfolio and leading apps used by consumers
- Solid understanding of usability heuristics
- Must have a firm understanding of different UI constructs such as portal and workflow concepts
- Expert knowledge and efficiency with UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe, or Axure
- Some experience building multi-tenant SaaS platforms and/or large complex systems serving millions of end consumers a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Human Factors, or equivalent experience
- The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $77,000-$140,000.
o You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.