When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
Agent will be responsible for Customer Support related service tickets for both Reveal and Fleet Enterprise/Strategic Customers.
- Take ownership and respond to cases in the CRM tool submitted via email, application, or voicemail.
- Handle inbound customer calls and create cases; make outbound calls as needed.
- Respond promptly to correspondence from customers.
- Facilitate collaborative case work with other departments (Sales, Operations, Product Team, Hardware, SVT).
- Continued training, development, and certifications.
- Participate in knowledge based content creation and Playbook edits.
Where you’ll be working…
This is a work-from-home role performed almost exclusively from your home office with occasional in-person meetings and training.
What we’re looking for…
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of Customer Service experience.
- Technical Support experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Willingness to work flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours, or weekend hours.
- Capability of managing difficult or emotional customers and building rapport.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Ability to prioritize effectively within tight schedules and a fast paced environment.
- Internet and computer skills.
Keywords: Verizon Connect
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.