Canvas Worldwide, LLC.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join the team in our lively Playa Vista office. In this learning role, you will provide day-to-day assistance to the HR and talent acquisition teams with the goal of providing exceptional support and service across all offices. If you are a curious, collaborative individual who enjoys interacting with people, we’d love to talk to you!
- Own the new hire onboarding process, including sending out welcome packets, scheduling orientations, and entering new employees into our various systems
- Maintain HR files for all employee life cycle processes including organization charts, I9 files, promotion, offboarding, monthly reports and trackers
- Assist with audits, training, and other state and federal compliance requirements
- Support the team with internal and external HR-related inquiries and requests
- Proactively provide the team with essential administrative tasks including scheduling, document preparation and email triage and replies
- Manage job requisitions in the applicant tracking system
- Prepare offer letters for approval and sending to candidates
- Create a positive and welcoming first impression for all new employees
- Eagerness to learn with a can-do attitude, proactive and solution oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and VERY detail oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for quality of work
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with respect to all matters
- Actively seeks and responds positively to feedback
- Previous human resource experience preferred but not required
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.