The Copy Center Associate (Mailroom, Office and Pantry services as Primary and Records and Reception as Secondary) provides exceptional concierge service, delivering operational functions in the following areas: processing of inbound/outbound mail, distribution/delivery of mail, ships and receives product and supplies to support onsite business service center, provides key op of customer MFD equipment (replenish toner/paper). Continuously offers the highest level of service to all corporate employees. Maintains a professional image of the company by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Provide multi-functional support for Copy, Mailroom and Pantry services
- Must be cross trained in all these service area
- Reception services include, but are not limited to, greeting guests upon arrival, answering/transferring calls and conference room bookings
- Pantry duties include, but are not limited to, cleaning, trash removal, wipe down of cabinets, handles and all equipment / appliances, wipe down of mailroom appliances such as telephones, keyboard, mouse, cabinets and countertops with Windex or Lysol cleaner.
- Mail includes, but is not limited to, processing daily mail intake, processing lunch orders for Certilman staff, daily mail runs to each floor and delivering certified and other priority mail directly to the nearest postal location at end of day.
- Records includes, but is not limited to, submitting requests to the offsite storage facility to retrieve or archive files and retrieve or archive files onsite in the file room.
- Performs duties of scanning and/or imaging documents and light copy/print reproduction services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC skills – MS Office Suite experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational skills
- Possesses ability to work independently and capable of completing projects
- Ability to determine correct method and packing material as well as validate packing slips for accuracy of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Requires high school diploma
- +2 years prior work experience preferred
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 60 lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time.
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater frequently
Travel: None/minimal between specified site location
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
About Swiss Post Solutions
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is an award-winning employer of choice offering outsourcing solutions that leverage Intelligent Automation (Artificial Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation) in more than 15 countries across the globe.
In North America, our services include Mailroom Management (both physical and digital), Office Services such as Reception, Lobby Concierge and Conference Room Management in addition to Document Processing Services utilizing leading edge technologies. Our clients today are companies in sectors such as banking, insurance, legal, higher education, advertising and other professional services, including many Fortune 500 companies.
SPS is committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS is committed to investing in the professional development of our employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse development training programs that lead to building careers.
At Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) we embrace the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access, inclusion, equity and diversity.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East Meadow, NY 11554: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to be trained to perform the Copy Operator functions?
- Is your previous position in an office setting/environment?
- Are you willing to learn other roles that not part of your position?
- Do you have a Law Firm experience?
- Copy/Print: 1 year (Required)
- Mailroom: 1 year (Preferred)
- Records: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office: 1 year (Required)
- Pantry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.