We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
We are seeking a talented Copy Lead to join our creative department. You will work closely with the team’s leadership and in support of the creative team to serve as the voice, the tone and the moderator for our leading beer and spirits clients and its audience. Acting as both skilled writer and community manager, you will lead all points of communication and content development across a variety of channels to ultimately transform the business and behaviors of our client.
This role requires creative copywriting skills, ideation capabilities and the expertise in knowing what content to highlight to cater to various brand, market and project initiatives. The goal will be to develop all communications that maintain our clients’ personality and deliver on a consistent tone of voice. The ideal candidate comes to us with bev/alc experience.
The Role (Creativity, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal and management skills):
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy; editing for message clarity, flow, consistency, brand voice and tone
- Generate and publish engaging content
- Be a powerful and persuasive storytelling, with the ability to confidently present ideas to clients
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and consumer mindsets to better deliver on the brand personality
- Have a strong understanding of how best to cater content across a variety of communication channels and mediums
- Work autonomously and self-manage to deliver well-developed strategies on time
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within the specifications and timing restrictions
- Collaborate with internal team members across departments (account, strategy, new business, project management and creative)
- Minimum of 6+ years developing highly branded and compelling content, copy and creative concepts; experience in an advertising or marketing agency preferred
- Deep understanding and passion for commercial marketing
- Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members and the client
- Professional attitude
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple demands simultaneously
- Advanced / expert understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office products, primarily Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Copy Lead may be required to travel for client meetings, new business presentations, company functions or events
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $75,000 and $95,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time, Vehicle stipend, Cell/Internet stipend and more!
Inspira and Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.