Carr & Ferrell
Carr & Ferrell LLP, a Silicon Valley law firm is seeking a full-time Paralegal to support our Corporate and Securities Practice.
About the Firm:
Carr & Ferrell LLP is a full-service law firm uniquely positioned to provide strategic intellectual property, corporate, financing and litigation services. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley’s technology and VC community, our attorneys leverage their technical and legal expertise to provide counsel to venture-backed start-ups and individuals that will be the industry leaders of the future.
- Private company general corporate maintenance;
- Closing mechanics for private company financings;
- Stock option plan documentation;
- Drafting board and shareholder consents regarding financings and corporate formation;
- Working with capitalization ledgers;
- Preparing and submitting securities filings;
- Stock issuances.
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of one year of experience in a corporate group at a law firm, preferably 2+ years;
- Strong math skills and a high level of proficiency in Excel;
- A paralegal certificate;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks by deadline dates;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic, and team-oriented;
- Willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about Blue Sky, organized, flexible, detail oriented and comfortable performing a variety of tasks.
Carr & Ferrell LLP offers a competitive compensation package and full benefits. Salary will be based on experience.
- This position can be fully remote. Consideration will be given to candidates located outside of California. Only candidates located in Mountain or Pacific time zones will be considered.
For immediate consideration, submit resume to [email protected] No phone calls, please. Email only.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.