Veterans Covert Protection Group
Corporate Security Officer
Corporate Security Officer
Veterans Covert Protection Group (VCPG) is a veteran owned and operated company that provides exceptional security services to its clients. With a combined 20+ years of industry knowledge and skills, VCPG aims towards providing comprehensive and reliable security consulting, surveillance, staffing and training to all of California. Our wide variety of services cover all personal, business, travel, and executive protection needs.
Agents on duty with VCPG’s Corporate Clients are tasked with the maintenance of security, the provision of real-time progress and/or incident reports on site and the surrounding areas. Ideal candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and should be able to effectively convey pertinent information to management, client representatives, and the client as necessary. Full-time agents will be required to work rotating 8 or 12-hour shifts, and may be required to work overtime, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must possess a valid CA BSIS Guard Card
- Must have basic computer skills, and possess a personal laptop or tablet device capable of using Google Mail and Google Sheets
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts on days, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of verifiable experience providing physical security, surveillance, emergency response, access control, and/or incident management
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and clarifying information under time-sensitive conditions.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be physically fit and able to perform strenuous tasks such as maintaining seating or standing positions for extended periods of time
- Must maintain composure in dealing with authorities, clients, staff, and the general public regardless of environmental conditions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Valid first-aid and CPR certification
- Possess an Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Experience with after-action report writing
- Leadership and management experience desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Google Suite
- Able to adjust and adapt to different environments and personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to undergo complete a thorough background screening and drug tests as necessary.
- Possess a CA CCW or HR218.
Veterans Covert Protection Group is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour. DOE
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.