Speedway - Region 47
Apply at this link:
Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule. Make food and someone’s day, join us at the Speedy Café!
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
What you bring:
- Provide customer service leadership for a designated shift and team of employees
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program!
- Provide service to the foodservice area and ensure all food items meet the required food quality
- Provide training and coaching to employees, ensuring food service positions are staffed to handle food preparation in compliance with Restaurant and/or Café procedures
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit by assisting with purchases and suggestively selling food products
- Ensure proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.