Carl's Jr. | JLN Enterprises
If you love food, making people happy, and working hard then the fast paced, engaging, and positive atmosphere of working at Carls Jr. is the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for full time and part time employees as well as management. When you join the Carls Jr. team you will learn about providing SUPERSTAR service to our guests, preparing delicious burgers with excellent ingredients, and working with a team! We provide a hands on training program and abundant opportunities for advancement! We value the hard work of our team and offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, free burgers, paid sick leave, optional medical and dental insurance, and 401K. Take the first step toward a rewarding career by becoming a valued member of our team.
- Enrollment in high school, high school diploma or equivalent is preferable. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with restaurant management, guests, and co-workers. Bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Must complete CA Food Handlers certification.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- No experience necessary however, prior experience is a plus.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to get to work.
- Must have a telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to comfortably interact with Guests.
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others possibly in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
Brand: Carl’s Jr.
Address: 1868 Fort Jones Road Yreka, CA – 96097
Property Description: 15-7123 Carl’s Jr
Property Number: 15-7123
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.