If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Expedia Group is looking for a passionate and driven Customer Engagement Marketing Manager to join our Customer Engagement Marketing Organization. The Marketing Manager’s role is responsible for carrying out the CRM marketing strategy for Vrbo with responsibility for the dream and discover phase of the customer journey.
This role will partner closely with cross functional teams in brand marketing, creative and local marketers to develop compelling campaigns to optimize customer engagement. The customer engagement marketing manager will work with their peers to coordinate planning, strategy, optimization, campaign management and production. This position reports to the Director of Customer Engagement for Vrbo.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the development, execution and management of global email campaigns for Vrbo
- Serve as subject matter authority and use technical knowledge and expertise of CRM capabilities to develop email programs
- Strive for outstanding CRM programs by understanding email marketing trends and innovation to continuously evolve Vrbo’s email programs
- Collaborate with creative, brand, and marketing partners to ensure our email programs support Vrbo’s marketing objectives and business outcomes and meet brand guidelines
- Evaluate email marketing results and deliver on marketing performance as it supports the wider business strategy
- Manage quarterly campaign and content planning process working cross-functionally to ensure alignment with cross-channel marketing calendars
- Plan and execute ongoing A/B and multivariate testing, analyze results and provide recommendations to improve and optimize email engagement
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or any other related fields; or equivalent related professional experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in a CRM role, preferably in the e-commerce and/or online marketing space
- Ability to collaborate with creative and marketing partners to develop innovative email marketing programs
- Ability to work and communicate successfully across teams and partners
- Demonstratable attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive initiatives
- Proficient in the use of MS Office. Experience with Jira, Trello and Tableau are all a plus
At Expedia Group, we believe in bringing people together and creating an inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and can do their best work. We care about our employees’ safety and well-being, so we’re requiring new hires in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status before their start date as a condition of employment. Expedia Group will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.