ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is looking for a Culinary Sales Representative and Pitch Person to join our Roadshow/Events team to promote, sell, and pitch our premium products at various Costco locations and other retailers. The ideal candidate is strongly motivated by sales results, is enthusiastic, can work independently and loves interacting with people. Now offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus to be paid out after the completion of 3 roadshows.
Perform product demonstrations while delivering a scripted pitch flawlessly to drive sales
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Close the deal by answering customers questions and overcoming their objections
- Create an energetic and fun event, providing exceptional customer experience
- Memorize scripted pitches and retain comprehensive product knowledge
- Achieve consistent sales that meet or exceed monthly and annual sales objectives
- Set up, break down, and merchandise demo booth/pop-up shop, while adhering to visual Standards per ZWILLING’s specifications
- Take inventory on a regular basis and communicate replenishment needs
- Communicate regularly with the management team providing information and feedback
- Does require travel for some shows
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in direct or pitch style sales ideal
- Chef or food service experience a plus
- Theater experience a plus
- Eager to create business, drive sales and stand out
- Comfortable selling a variety of kitchen products across multiple brands including but not limited to cutlery, cookware, and kitchen electrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; outgoing and energetic
- Strong public speaking skills in front of a live audience
- Must have reliable transportation to various Costco and event locations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (set-up, break down, and restocking demo booths)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, and potentially overnight travel
Schedule and Pay Structure:
- A single roadshow is comprised of the following schedule:
- Thursday evening- booth set-up (8:30pm-11:30pm)
- Sales begin day after set-up- 10 consecutive days of product demonstration and sales
- Monday-Friday: 10-11 hours per day; Saturday-Sunday: 9-10 hours per day
- Last sales day (10th and final day of the show)- tear-down of booth
- We ask that you are available to work one roadshow/month as a part time employee, or if interested in full-time opportunities, the representative would be available to work two roadshows/month (3 ½ days off between shows).
- Pay includes:
- Hourly base pay plus lots of overtime! – each roadshow is approx. 100-120 hours total
- Aggressive sales bonus/commission structure
- Paid drive time, mileage, and air travel if necessary
- Most reps average $20-$30/hr (hourly + commission) in their first months
- Medical/ dental/ vison package for eligible full-time employees
- 401k plan
- Amazing employee discounts
- Opportunities to travel
About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encourage to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.