- Backup childcare
- Tuition assistance for yourself and dependents
- Generous employee discount
- Medical, dental, paid time off
- Rewards/discounts for learning about new products
- Self-paced learning in sales, leaderships, time management, inclusion & diversity and so much more.
Customer Experience Specialists are the face of Best Buy for everyone who visits our stores. They are obsessed with finding the right solutions to fit each person’s immediate and future needs. Specialists build long lasting relationships with our customers as they provide unique and personalized service over time.
Customer Experience Specialists are given the full training necessary to recommend the right products and services to each customer. This includes fundamentals of delivering world-class product knowledge and customer service in a customer obsessed environment. You will be trained in the department that most interest you and be exposed to learning about new and exciting product categories as they are developed.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We’re committed to being one of the best companies for our customers and employees by fully embracing people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long-term relationships with our applicants, employees, and customers. If you like working in an environment that inspires individual and team success, you’d be a great addition here.
- Greets, welcomes, and engages with customers in a warm and friendly manner.
- Uses acquired skills and knowledge to recommend products and services to meet customers’ current and future needs.
- Serves as a brand ambassador by bringing your love and passion for the Best Buy brand, customer service, and technology together in service of our customers.
- Assists customers with their sales orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on skills and promotional initiatives.
- Helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive times while supporting our customer obsession.
- Maintains merchandising and ensures their department is clean and well stocked.
- Works in cooperation with their supervisor and associates in other departments.
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability (weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
Join our team!
While you’re busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we’re working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let’s do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.