DPD Group UK
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK’s most sustainable delivery company.
We are currently recruiting a Customer Services Advisor, to strengthen our awesome customer services team who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. This will be based in Leeds LS27 0FU
In this role you will be helping both internal and external customers in relation to the collection or delivery of their parcel. You will work closely with our Drivers, Shift Managers and Operations Managers to identify issues, proactively problem solve and take accountability and ownership for resolving these issues.
You’ll also be focussed on;
- Answer any queries with relation to a delivery status, and supplying Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Carrying out thorough investigations for missing parcels and resolving delivery disputes
- Promoting company products and services to new and existing customers
What we’re looking for;
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
- You will have strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build a quick rapport with the customer
- You will be polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and initiative to effectively problem solve.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
You will have a comprehensive induction to DPD. This will include a one-week induction where we will go through the key processes that are required to make you a 1st class Customer Service Advisor.
Our depots operate 7 days a week, therefore you must be able to work any 5 shifts to include some weekend working.
Your package will include a competitive salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.