Strive Premier Marketing, Inc.
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.