We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to lead the department by example while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Oversee all platforms for customer inquiries
- Drive performance improvement and communication
- Manage Customer Service team schedules, cover and support however needed for all functions of the Customer Service Team roles
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer oriented and able to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
We offer an encompassing benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO and 8 paid Holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.