- Working on a team comprised of a wide variety of experienced personnel that provide coverage from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Oversee internal equipment repair/refurbishment processes; guarantee that all equipment meets company standards for
- Responsible for managing the people, inventory, facilities, and processes necessary to support installation and maintenance.
- Work with Service Technicians, Customer, etc
- Providing basic user training in support of off the shelf applications and office products.
- Performing remote desktop triage and system repair using remote tools.
- Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Network Admin, Active Directory, Lotus Notes & Domino Administration, Outlook Email, Windows 10
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Preferred Qualifications: CMA
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.