Join a pre-IPO, fast-paced, rapidly growing software as a service company based in Silicon Valley. Naehas provides solutions that flawlessly deliver personalized offers and communications for heavily regulated industries. Our customers include four of the top six banks and market leaders in media, communications, and insurance.
Our team members value autonomy, collaboration, and meaningful work. Our recipe for success is straightforward – “Passionate and happy employees translate into happy customers and a world-class product”.
About the Position*
The Customer Success Executive’s primary responsibilities are retaining revenue and working with Account Executives to grow revenue within Naehas’s existing customer base. You will achieve this goal by creating winning solutions for our customer’s pain points and challenges which will result in increased adoption and expansion of Naehas solutions within your portfolio of accounts. The Customer Success Executive will excel in their understanding of the full breadth of the Naehas enterprise SaaS platform and product portfolio – Content orchestration, offer management, disclosure automation, marketing compliance, and omnichannel integration.
The ideal candidate will have account management experience in enterprise software, ideally, Martech software, IT services, SaaS, or related managed services sales to companies within highly regulated industry verticals. The Customer Success Executive will possess deep domain expertise in the Martech landscape in highly regulated industries. The ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the challenges of creating, managing, delivering, and measurement of campaigns in large regulated industries. This knowledge includes knowledge of processes, workflows, tools, and technologies used in the execution of these campaigns.
- Retaining revenue from existing customers
- Building, managing and executing Value Creation Roadmaps for customers
- Creating and presenting solutions based on customer requirements and needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships and credibility with key stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure the continued success of initiatives within your portfolio and grow the ARR
- Drive the achievement of your customers business objectives by collaborating with other functional areas within the organization
- Listen to the needs of your portfolio and collaborate across the company to share insights and feedback with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Services teams
- Ability to demonstrate the product
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Managed large Financial Institutions (large banks) accounts to deliver value
- Expertise in performing discovery activities to uncover pain points
- Experience in transforming customer pain points into solutions
- Experience and understanding of processes, tools, and workflows in marketing communication at large banks
- Deep understanding of Martech in highly regulated industries
- 5+ years of managing large accounts
- Experience with sales and enterprise-level collaboration software, eg. Salesforce, G Suite & Slack
- Excellent presentation skills
People and culture are our top priority. We believe the best way to describe our culture is through our values:
- Reality – Acknowledge it early
- Ownership – Be self-aware and personally accountable
- Courage – Put in best effort even under trying circumstances
- Trust – Respect team members – prove each other right
- Curiosity – Intense desire to explore and understand new solutions
- Flexibility – Flexibility and innovation are more important than efficiency
- Integrity – Our reputation is more important than making money
If these values resonate with you then we look forward to meeting you. Here’s what we have to offer you as a team member at Naehas:
- Competitive compensation
- A full suite of benefits, including health, vision, dental, and retirement
- A casual workplace that appreciates and respects each employee’s ideas
- The agility of a growing and profitable start-up environment
- Flexible work arrangements
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.