Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to more meaningful work. By automating repetitive, data-intensive tasks and processes at scale, WorkFusion eliminates mundane business activities so companies can serve their customers faster and better. As a world leader in process automation for banking, financial services, and insurance, we offer an unrivaled digital workforce platform that enables enterprises to increase workforce capacity, enhance customer satisfaction, and ensure ongoing compliance. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and are growing at record pace with customers and team members spanning the globe.
The role of Customer Support Specialist will act as WorkFusion’s bridge between our Global Support customers and our Production Support, Account Management and Product Development teams. The CSS will advocate on behalf of WorkFusion customers and take a team-based approach to keeping the teams laser focused on resolving customer issues. The Customer Success Specialist will work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with WorkFusion Global Support; and is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring customer ticket queues and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management skills.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer support relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customers’ overall satisfaction with our products.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Keeping customers informed of ticket progress, as well as process and procedural changes.
- Demonstrate competency with the WorkFusion product suite
- Work with WorkFusion product/delivery managers to identify/resolve all issues that could impact customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers take advantage of WorkFusion best practices.
- 2-4 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- 1-3 years experience with both Linux and Windows OS distributed system.
- Ability to navigate and understand underlying file systems.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. shellscript, groovy, powershell)
- Functional domain expertise with AI/RPA/Machine Learning
- Experience in an enterprise software delivery/services company
- A background in technical troubleshooting with hardware and software products, and open source based products
- An interest in delivering the best possible experience to current and prospective customers
- Solid reporting and analytics experience. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Jira
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, yet maintain and telegraph a sense of urgency when needed
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at the System Administrator, IT management, and Executive level.
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly
- Improving yourself and your processes.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Platform
- Development, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead meetings and host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Service industry experience a plus.
- Passion for customer service.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.