Customer Support Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As E-mobility Customer Support Specialist, you will provide internal and external customer support including basic technical, order assistance, and payment-related assistance. You’ll also work collaboratively with internal team members and to effectively coordinate your complete case ownership with the objective of increasing customer satisfaction. We invite you to utilize your customer service and support skills with ABB and join our E-mobility team! ***Preferred work location is Phoenix, AZ: will consider virtual, remote-based location in Continental US***
This position reports to
Customer Support Manager, E-mobility U.S.
- Serve as the first touch point of an order from sales to operations and ensures all details align with the company’s structural detail
- Order entry into SAP from those details and then the approval of other order entries from other customer support specialists
- Ensure the resolution of customer issues (e.g., order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams. Coordinates resolution with After-Sales Service and/or Spare Parts teams
- Coordinate appropriate solution for customer requests and coordinates with related teams to ensure
- the complete handling of the request (e.g., production capability and scheduling, resourcing, quotes, price lists, invoice) is in place
- Proactively inform customers about issue status based on inputs and clarifies any questions continually focusing on perpetuating a positive customer experience throughout the entire process
- Prepare and analyze regular statistics (e.g., forecast) using available tools and collecting relevant information
- Track regular target performance and provides results to management
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 2+ years total experience in customer support.
- The customer-focused mindset with the ability to manage many concurrent activities.
- Direct experience working with internal customers and high volumes of requests.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or industrialization is a plus.
- Experience in the E-Mobility space is a plus.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [email protected] Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Hybrid
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.