Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security and integrated risk programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure, automate and support technology innovation required by the business.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte provides Integrated Risk Management services in the following areas based on the client’s immediate and long-term needs. By coupling our business and cyber risk process functional experts on platform automation and integration with our risk and compliance domain leaders across Risk & Financial Advisory, Deloitte can provide a full spectrum of services; including:
- Advise – process and strategy roadmaps, implementation plans and business case development, quantitative return on investment, program and target operating model, data strategy & governance, risk & control framework, content definition & standardization, training and end user enablement
- Implement – configuration and as needed, customized, solutions on leading IRM platforms utilizing accelerators via pre-built templates and proofs of concept
- Operate – managed IRM ranging from keeping the lights on for the client’s environment (e.g. upgrades, access help desk) to full-service use case development and dashboards
As an Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Consultant, one will be helping organizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over key components of the risk program, leveraging leading vendor IRM platforms or custom-built solutions. Some examples of what you will do include:
- Working with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements for software development.
- Designing programs and processes in a manner that supports automation, including documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and metrics/scoring.
- Configuring and customizing software applications, including forms, workflows, calculations, integrations, reporting, dashboards, access controls, etc…
- Deploying automated IRM solutions at large and complex organizations.
Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber and Strategic Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated business and cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs. We work across a variety of different risk and compliance programs that extend well beyond Cyber Risk.  Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Willingness to learn and work in a disciplined, collaborative professional environment
- Ability to listen to clients, managers, and peers, take strategic direction, and communicate clearly
- 2+ years of work experience consulting with organizations to design and implement risk management and IRM processes
- 2+ years of consulting experience in defining business and functional requirements and working with technology teams to support these requirements through automation using IRM software that includes but is not limited to Archer or ServiceNow.
- 2+ years working to identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- Working collaboratively with senior risk stakeholders (CIO, CRO, CISOs and direct reports)
- Building solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders;
- Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs;
- Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- Working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
- 2+ years of deploying solutions across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of hands on experience designing and configuring IRM platform solutions
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Travel up to 25%
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications on IRM software platforms
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.