Data Architect Manager, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
Onsite Data Architect responsible for Requirement Gathering, Data Modeling, Solution Design, Source to Target Review, Code Reviews and coordination with onshore/offshore for Project Delivery. Collaboration required with onshore stakeholders and offshore team for the delivery of the project.
As a part of the US Strategy & Analytics Offering Portfolio, the AI & Data Operations offering provides managed AI, Intelligent Automation, and Data DevOps services across the advise-implement-operate spectrum.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Functional Knowledge of Communication Service Providers
- Data Modeling & Solution Design
- Source to Target Development
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- ETL Design
- ETL Development
- Experience with ER/Studio
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.