Do you want to work in a position that offers growth potential and the ability to AMAZE others?
The Ashley Advantages with Factory Direct!
We are THE industry leader:
- # 1 selling furniture brand in the world
- # 1 retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States
We offer a competitive compensation package:
- Monthly awards recognize achievement
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental and vision benefit plans starting as low as $25 a week
Earn up to $1,000 by referring qualified candidates for open positions
- The Operations Representative assists in driving Ashley HomeStore success through exceptional customer care and administrative services that ensure a positive and amazing HomeStore guest experience.
- This involves performing Guest-focused sales order entry, payment processing, providing clerical support to store administration and accounting functions, participating in continuous learning and professional development activities.
- Contributes to the HomeStore high performance culture by modeling our core values and ensuring high levels of customer care that keep Ashley as the #1 home furnishings market leader in style, selection, quality and value.
High school diploma or GED required. Six months of retail office administration or customer service experience preferred; furniture retail experience preferred. Must have open availability including nights and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have weekend availability?
Work Location: One location