SEQ Technology is seeking a Data Management Consultant for a client in Manhattan, NY.
This is a contract position with strong possibility of extension.
Hybrid – 3 days a week in the office
Information and Data Management Team Risk and Finance Reporting temporary role.
Candidate will assist in daily monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables across the risk and finance space with focus on PL reporting, market risk VaR, stress, and sensitivity adjustment and reporting, and counter party credit risk adjustment and reporting.
- Data analysis
- Microsoft office suite
- Understanding of financial services industry reporting practices in the Risk and Finance space.
- VBA a benefit
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Data management: 5 years (Required)
- Financial industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data analysis skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- PL reporting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Market Risk VaR: 5 years (Required)
- VBA: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.