Scootaround is looking for a Full-Time Delivery Agent to help assist with delivering/picking up mobility equipment to the Cruise Ports, Airports, Resorts, Residences, Convention Centers and Hotels in and around the Seattle, Washington State area.
Who We Are
Scootaround is North America’s leading mobility enhancement company. We rent, repair and service scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen and all other types of personal mobility equipment in over 2,500 locations across North America and recently moved to directly selling mobility equipment through our online store and call centre. Since 1997, Scootaround has been a proven innovator in developing solutions for travelers requiring personal mobility equipment. Today, Scootaround is the only company in the world uniquely positioned to accommodate a growing demographic utilizing these services worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Providing excellent Customer Service both internally and externally.
- Delivering and picking up of rented mobility equipment to Cruise Ships, Hotels, Convention Centers, Resort and Residences.
- Ensuring every unit meets Scootaround’s Safety, Functionality and Show Quality standards.
- Providing basic Troubleshooting and Service and Repair on the equipment.
- Sanitizing equipment before and after each delivery.
- Assisting in other areas as needed and preforming other duties as assigned.
- Completing all necessary paperwork fully and accurately.
- Performing all assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner, while following our COVID-19 safety procedures.
- Available Friday – Sunday
- Working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- TWIC Card holders an asset. If you do not have a TWIC Card, we will assist you in the application.
- Must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Able to work under pressure and in changing environmental conditions.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft knowledge required.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work available days, evenings and weekends.
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment.
- PTO (Vacation plan, Holidays, Personal Days)
- Eligible for sign on bonus.
- Due to the nature of our industry, all candidates are required to have at least first dose of COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- Sign On Bonuses (eligible after 30 Day and 60 Days)
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a rewarding career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations.
How to Apply
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.