Papa John's - PJ National
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Have you ever thought about driving for one of those ride sharing companies? But, on second thought, you really don’t want to make idle chit chat with a random stranger in your car. And, maybe a better idea is to look for a company that has fun, offers benefits to help pay for college, career advancement opportunities and discounts on pizza! If this describes you, come join our pizza team! We’ve never met a pizza that tries to make uncomfortable small talk. (Although, it’s totally fine to talk to your pizza. “You’reso yummy. I love you pepperoni, sausage and extra banana peppers. You get me.”)
Pick your location and pick your favorite pizza ’cause you’re going to be eating a lot of it. Part time & full time positions currently open. No experience needed—we’ll train you on everything you need to know!
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Deliver our high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Cross-trained to perform the duties of our in-store team members including: pizza making, ordering taking and more!
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer service skills.
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (specific requirements may vary – but your record does not have to be ‘squeaky clean’)
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable vehicle that you can use for deliveries.
Papa John’s Perks:
- Flexibility: we know you have a life outside of work, so we will work with you to find a flexible schedule that fits your needs!
- Career Growth: we care about you and your development. In fact, 89% of our promotions have come from within! Our VP of Talent Management started 20 years ago as a driver!
- Pay: drivers get paid an hourly rate plus mileage reimbursements and tips.
Whether you’re a teen looking for your first job, or you have experience, we want you to click “Apply Now” to become a part of the Papa John’s family!
It is the policy of Papa John’s to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. §101 (a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.