- Lead marketing and sales reporting for the Demand Generation program, including lead volume, funnel velocity, lead conversion from identified to MQL to SQL (to measure lead quality), and pipeline contribution
- Collaborate with other marketers to use data-driven insights to inform campaign optimizations, with the goal of driving growth and improving customer experiences
- Help oversee a team focused on demand generation campaign-level reporting against campaign KPIs and objectives
- Help drive development of self-service, full funnel dashboard, including providing visualization recommendations to bring the data to life for stakeholders and other internal audiences
- Lead efforts to establish benchmarks for demand and lead generation metrics across businesses
- Contribute to translating business requirements into user stories and technical specifications for technical teams
- Serve as subject matter expert for analytics & insights
- Train marketing, sales, and business professionals on best practices and self-service tools available to them based on the use case
- Develop, implement, and refine governance and engagement strategies
- Contribute to integrated campaign strategy ideation and pitch opportunities across teams
- Lead or facilitate ideation brainstorms as needed
- Keep up-to-date on industry best practices, and communicate implications and actions for the team
Deloitte is in the midst of scaling digital demand generation capabilities to connect marketing and sales. We are evolving how we think about the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns in order to fuel the sales pipeline with new clients, and generate additional growth with existing clients.
As a Demand Generation Data Analytics & Insights Manager, you will be a key member of our in-house marketing agency. You will drive measurement and optimization of strategies aligned to key buyer issues and the demand funnel. The ideal candidate will have proven success and experience with data analysis, marketing performance reporting, insight writing, B2B marketing, social media advertising, email marketing, and demand and lead generation.
Reporting to the Demand Generation CoE Leader, you will work closely with marketing, sales, and technology partners to achieve our aligned objectives. This is a full-time role.
- Minimum 8 years marketing analytics and reporting experience
- Deep understanding of digital marketing objectives and KPIs, with a focus on demand generation, lead generation, and customer relationship management
- Knowledge of B2B sales cycles
- Familiarity with sales enablement and sales-oriented KPIs
- Tableau experience required
- Knowledge of data capabilities within Salesforce, Eloqua, Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (AEM, ACS, AAM, Target, Analytics) strongly preferred
- SQL, Excel, and Alteryx experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and achieve results in a fast-paced, virtual team environment
- Demonstrated high ownership and insistence on a high bar in your own and others’ work
- Proactive mindset to identify and address opportunity areas to advance the Demand Generation program
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with agile project management practices and Workfront project management platform
- Excellent oral & written presentation skills; experience influencing senior-level stakeholders without marketing experience on the value of demand generation
- Strong ability to effectively manage meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and communicate updates to stakeholders at various levels
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte’s in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte’s business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86425-$159165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.