ESPIRE Dental’s patient care and experience coordinator navigates the patient experience and coordination of dental care for multiple practice locations from our business support center.
To make an impact through relationships, culture leadership and accurate account operations to drive exceptional results.
- Build outstanding relationships with patients and Espire team members.
- Corresponding with new and existing patients for over 20 dental offices across multiple dates and time zones.
- Work directly with practice leaders, front office teams and the business support center teams on a day-to-day basis to help drive exceptional patient care and experiences.
- Be the day-to-day direct point of contact for patients and the practice teams.
- Be a patient care and dental experience expert.
- New patient scheduling
- In-bound calls
- Form leads (online & team member referrals)
- Online chats
- Phone, text, and email responses to patients
- Specialize in new patient acquisition and retention
- Obtain & verify dental insurance benefits for accurate billing
- Be a Patient Care Navigator
- Handle Patient communications
- Coordinate Doctor communications and letters
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
- Culture driven
- Committed to excellence
- Accomplished exceptional results as a medical/dental office professional or health care administration specialist.
- Earned the respect of patients, colleagues, practice managers and doctors.
- Demonstrated excellent business and financial acumen.
- Created amazing patient experiences.
- Worked closely with patients and clinic providers.
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus structure
- Medical and vision insurance options
- Dental care for you and your immediate family
- Pet insurance
- Company-sponsored short-term disability benefits
- Voluntary long-term disability benefits
- Life insurance options
- 401(k) savings plan with competitive company match (Full-time)
- Paid time off and company-paid holidays
- A company that values its team members and overall patient experience in a fun environment
Location: 7995 E Prentice Ave Ste 211, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.